Set in a quiet neighbourhood is this fully renovated home ideal for a buyer who just wants to move in. All the hard work has already been done.
Within Walking distance to a bus stop with buses running to Sunnybank Hills, Griffith University, Mater Hill, South Bank and Brisbane CBD this home is also super close to 2 schools, Algester Primary and St Stephen’s Catholic School. You have to admit the location is ideal.
Set behind the picket fence this brick and tile home is set on 589sqm and has been fully renovated.
• Lounge/Dining area with air conditioner
• Beautiful new kitchen with stone top and Pantry
• 3 Bedrooms (main with walk in robe)
• Seperate Study (connected to NBN with Fibre)
• Renovated bathroom with seperate toilet
• Rear Patio overlooking fenced yard (ideal for a pet)
• 6m x 3m Garden shed with concrete floor
• Double gate access to rear with room for Small boat or trailer
• Under cover parking at the front
Located near the Col Bennett Park and Playgrounds where you can enjoy Walking and cycle tracks plus all within a short drive to Woolworths, Coles Super IGA and ALDI.
This really is the complete package for someone wanting a home they can simply move straight into.
No inspections until this Saturday 11th May between 2 – 2.30pm.