Tony Pennisi The Property Hub respects your right to privacy. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles contained in the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act 2000. Those Principles regulate how we collect, store, use and disclose personal information about your and other individuals.
Collection, Use and Disclosure
In our agency business, we collect, hole, use and disclose to third parties, personal information for a number of reason;
– To carry out appointments as sales consultants for clients selling their properties
– To carry out appointments as property managers for rental property owners, this includes processing tenancy applications and managing tenancy relationship and the tenanted property.
– To promote and market out services and the products and services of third parties (we will only use your personal information for this purpose and will not disclose it to third parties).
– To provide information on and promote properties for sale and rent to the market.
– To reply to enquiries and information requests made by individuals.
– For internal business processes such as market research and billing.
– Where required by law.
We collection personal information about individuals:
– From individuals themselves, – through application forms, registration books at open inspections, appointment forms, agreements, correspondence including emails, our website and through verbals communications;
– From third parties (including from other agents, from operators of tenancy reference database and other publicly availably database and from referees) – in the course of verifying and evaluating tenancy applications and managing tenancy arrangements, and in carrying out agency services for a client, including through property searches.
Security of Information
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information we hold about your in not subject to los, misuse or unauthorised access or alteration. We will also take reasonable steps to destroy or permanently de-identify personal information if it is no longer required.
Access to Personal Information
If you would like to access or correct any personal information which we hold at your, please do not hesitate to contact us.
We will take all reasonable steps to correct any information which you show to be inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date.
By Mail: Tony Pennisi, The Property Hub, Shop 16/112 City Rd, Beenleigh Qld 4207
By Email: email@example.com