This contemporary family home is beautifully set on an elevated 1269 square metres (1/4acre+) with beautiful views from your own private oasis. This property offers the lucky purchasers a quality lifestyle to do what they want with everything only a stone’s throw away. Located in a quiet cul-de-sac surrounded by quality homes and fantastic views.
This stylish home is perfect for buyers of all stages of life with a choice of living areas and flows beautifully between indoor to outdoor living. Beautifully finished inside and out this home is a stand out.
What ultimately seals the deal for this beautiful property is the location which is sure to see good capital gain is the access to major and local shopping centres, easy access to M1 and Logan motorways, public transport and excellent choice of public or private schools. Everything is just a stone’s throw away.
People always ask us agents for hot property tips well this is it!! The hard work has been done and all this home needs is a couple of value adds done to add big $$$.
– 4 generous bedrooms with built in cupboards and master with walk in robe
– 2 large bathrooms, ensuite in the master bedroom
– Open plan living spread across dining, lounge and family rooms
– Modern kitchen, loads of storage, huge island bench, quality fixtures and dishwasher
– Freshly painted throughout, internal laundry, double carport
– shaded outdoor area with bar shelf to enjoy gentle breezes, stunning views
– Generous 1,269 lot with flat pad for play area trampoline etc for the kids
– Huge above ground swimming pool sunken into generous deck. Perfect for the whole family.
– Plenty of scope to add capital value with decks and outdoor areas within this private sanctuary
– two garden sheds for storage.
– Supermarkets, cafes & businesses in the Beenleigh City Centre about 2km away
– Easy access to the M1 and Logan motorways
– 4 min drive to Windaroo Lakes Golf Club
– 4 min drive to both Beenleigh State Primary & Windaroo State Schools
– 6 min drive Beenleigh Train & Bus Station
– 7 min drive Trinity College
– 10 min drive Rivermount and Canterbury Colleges