This stunning acreage property is positioned in a sought-after precinct of Yatala, the generous Lot is 4,466m2 with 40+ metres of river frontage with private access. The federation style home has undergone extensive renovation to the highest standard. One minute walk to Rivermount College and a short drive to quality public schools, local and major shopping and only minutes from town.
The master suite is grand in size and luxuriously finished to the finest detail. The modern chic bathrooms are filled with natural light and contemporary fixtures that seamlessly flow with the overall style of the home. Boasting 4 large bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and generous living for the whole family all centred around the colonial style kitchen with island bench and stone tops.
What ultimately seals the deal for this beautiful property is the superb entertainers pavilion large enough for the most avid entertainer, with hardwood construction through out and finished off the highest standard with side curtains, power, lighting and ceiling fans. All this overlooking the stunning inground pool and finished off with beautiful travertine coping and pavers with frameless glass pool fencing. Sitting in the pavilion you are in a total space of relaxation taking in the views across the manicured grounds right through to the river.
My personal favourite! Its all about location… Only a short stroll to Rivermount College, handy to Windaroo Lakes golf club and only 5 minutes off the M1. This residential acreage is only 35 minutes to Brisbane and 20 minutes to the Gold Coast and within minutes of major shopping and only a short drive to some of South East Queensland’s finest natural bushwalks, waterfalls, wineries, cafes and boutique shopping. This is a lifestyle property that rarely comes up for sale in this estate.
• Renovated Federation home
• Bullnose veranda surrounds the home with entertaining rotunda
• 4 generous sized bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
• Master suite incorporates a walk-in robe and ensuite
• Large kitchen integrates functionality and style
• Spacious family bathroom with bath, shower
• Large family living, with wood burner & entertainment unit
• Separate dining that flows seamlessly the patio
• Flawless integration of outdoor/indoor living
• Generous alfresco entertaining pavilion
• Luxury new inground swimming pool
• MyAir ducted A/C, internal laundry
• New light fittings throughout
• Quality window fixtures and fittings
• Town water, DLUG, large shed
• Security screens, electric gate, side access
• 4,466m2 of manicured yard and gardens
• Concrete driveway with loads of parking
• Dog proof fencing all round
• Private access to the river