Whether you’re a professional golfer or just love the peace and tranquillity that living on the golf course has to offer, there’s no disputing that this view is simply breathtaking.
Looking across 2 fairways and beyond to the Albert River, this 28 square town home located at the end of the complex, offers an amazing amount of space both inside and out, and has been eloquently finished with lots of extras including –
• Fully retained back courtyard with maintenance free artificial turf, landscaped gardens
• 3 good sized bedrooms plus study nook
• 2 ensuite style bathrooms plus 3rd guest powder room
• Large upstairs media room with full black out screen or a potential 4th bedroom
• Double garage with built in storage and internal access
• Fully ducted air conditioning upstairs and downstairs
• Security gate with 1.5 metre path down the side of the property
The contemporary design of this home encompasses open plan living, dining and kitchen areas with stone bench tops, extra overhead cupboards and a large walk in pantry that any gourmet chef would be proud of with a Meile dishwasher.
This home has had some extra touches added with non-slip floor tiles in the shower, hand rails and high end window furnishes as well as upstairs windows tinted.
This property really is the down size you have been looking for low maintenance living without sacrificing internal space.
Located within a hop, skip and jump to the Windaroo Lakes Golf Club, offering you an outlet for social outings with restaurant and coffee shop.
A great opportunity for the lifestyle change you were looking for, without the massive price tag.
Owners have bought elsewhere.