Simply spectacular inside and out, set high on the hill with views to the West, this luxuriously proportioned, lavishly appointed and supremely stylish dimensions of this home is superbly enhanced by its absolutely captivating bushland setting entertaining and bursting with room for the whole family.
The properties detailed lists of highlights include:
– 4 Bedrooms all with ceiling fans – Master with walk in robe and a well-designed ensuite complete with a large shower, vanity and toilet
– Large main Bathroom – boasting a bath and a double size shower and keeping the morning line up to a minimum
– 3 Living areas – including a Media Room, space for a home Gym and open plan living and dining that flows out onto the balcony overlooking the Woodlands Estate, giving loads of room for the entire family to relax and unwind and all air-conditioned for year round comfort
– Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, cook top and large pantry – all the room you could need for the budding master chef in the family.
– Generous standalone entertaining deck, perfect for family BBQs while watching the kids at play.
– And all well positioned on a Massive 5987m2 block set into bushland reserve.
This brilliant family home inspired by contemporary architecture and specifically designed to be eco-friendly, blends seamlessly with the local parks and surrounding properties.
With easy access to the Brisbane CBD (35 minutes) via the M1 or the heart of the Gold Coast (30 mins), you are in close proximity to everything from transport through to retail shopping, childcare, parks, clubs, both public and private schooling options. There truly are just too many things to list when describing this amazing family home with all the work done so you can simply move in and enjoy the lifestyle you deserve. This is the property you must see!!